-  Yasue Kishino, Tsutomu Terada, Masahiko Tsukamoto, and Shojiro Nishio, "A Ubiquitous Computing Environment Composed by Cooperation between Visual Markers and Event-Driven Compact Devices," In Proc. of Intl Workshop on Ubiquitous Data Management (UDM 2005), pages 84-91 April 2005.
-  Masako Shinohara, Taisei Hayashi, Takahiro Hara, Akimitsu Kanzaki, and Shojiro Nishio, "Vans: Visual Ad Hoc Network Simulator," In Proc. of Intl Conf. on Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Networking (ICMU 2005), pages 16-21 April 2005.
-  Yasue Kishino, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Yutaka Sakane, , and Shojiro Nishio, "A Visual Marker Using Computer Displays for Real Space Applications," In Proc. of Advances in Pervasive Computing (A Collection of Contrivutions Presented at Pervasive 2004), pages 273-278 April 2004.
-  Yasue Kishino, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Yutaka Sakane, and Shojiro Nishio, "Realizing a Visual Marker Using Leds for Wearable Computing Environment," In Proc. of Intl Workshop on Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing (IWSAWC 2003), pages 314-319 May 2003.
-  Joseph Korpela and Takuya Maekawa, " Initial Investigation of Visual Marker Design for Activity Recognition Using Near-Infrared Images," 情報処理学会研究報告(ユビキタスコンピューティングシステム研究会), volume 2016-UBI-50, number 5, pages 1-3 May 2016.