-  Takuya Maekawa, Daisuke Nakai, Kazuya Ohara, and Yasuo Namioka, "Toward Practical Factory Activity Recognition: Unsupervised Understanding of Repetitive Assembly Work in a Factory," Proc. of International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (UbiComp 2016), pages 1088-1099 September 2016.
-  Takeshi Yoshimura, Kazuya Matsuo, Akimitsu Kanzaki, and Shojiro Nishio, "Integration of Push-Based and Pull-Based Connectivity Status Sharing for Efficient Data Forwarding Toward Mobile Sinks in Wireless Sensor Networks," Proc. of Int'l Conf. on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA-2014), pages 541-548 May 2014.
-  Yuuichi Teranishi, "Piax: Toward a Framework for Sensor Overlay Network," In Proc. of 6th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications ＆ Networking Conference, pages 1-5 January 2009.
-  Masahiko Tsukamoto and Tsutomu Terada, "Step Toward Establishing Safety Guidelines of Wearable Head-Mounted Displays (Hmds)," Proc. of Intl Conf. on Industrial Engineering Theory, Applications, and Practice (IJIE 2006), 378-383 October 2006.
-  Yuuichi Teranishi, "PIAX: Toward a Framework for Sensor Overlay Network, The Fourth Intl Workshop on Dependable and Sustainable Peer-to-Peer Systems (DAS-P2P 2009) In conjunction with the 6th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications ＆ Networking Conference (CCNC 2009) (Las Vegas, USA, Jan. 13, 2009)," , January 2009.