-  Naoki Shoji, Kazuya Matsuo, Akimitsu Kanzaki, and Shojiro Nishio, "Energy-Efﬁcient Topology Construction for Multi-Attribute Data Gathering in WSNs," 10th Int'l Conf. on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (IMCOM 2016), January 2016.
-  Tomoya Kawakami, Tomoki Yoshihisa, Yutaka Yanagisawa, and Masahiko Tsukamoto, "A Rule Processing Scheme Using the Rete Algorithm in Grid Topology Networks," IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (AINA-2015), pages 674-679 March 2015.
-  Tomoya Kawakami, Tomoki Yoshihisa, and Masahiko Tsukamoto, "A Control Method of Ubiquitous Computers Using the Rete Algorithm in Grid Topology Network," Proc. of IEEE Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE'14), pages 551-552 October 2014.
-  Tetsuya Taniguchi, Akimitsu Kanzaki, Takahiro Hara, and Shojiro Nishio, "Topology Information Generation Methods Using a Routing Table in Ad Hoc Network Applications," Proc. of ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2007), 896-900 March 2007.
-  Hirokazu Nakano, Kaname Harumoto, and Shojiro Nishio, "Topology Re-Formation Algorithms for Ubiquitous P2p Networks Based on Response Statistics," Proc. of Intl Workshop on Ubiquitous Networking and Enablers to Context-Aware Services, January 2007.
-  Hideki Hayashi, Takahiro Hara, and Shojiro Nishio, "A Replica Allocation Method Adapting to Topology Changes in Ad Hoc Networks," In Proc. of Intl Conf. on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2005), pages 868-878 August 2005.
-  Yasue Kishino, Tsutomu Terada, Masahiko Tsukamoto, Tomoki Yoshihisa, Keisuke Hayakawa, Atsushi Kashitani, and Shojiro Nishio, "A Rule-Based Discovery Mechanism of Network Topology among Ubiquitous Chips," In Proc. of IEEE Intl Conference on Pervasive Services (ICPS 2005), pages 198-207 July 2005.
-  Hiroaki Hagino, Takahiro Hara, Masahiko Tsukamoto, and Shojiro Nishio, " a Packet Routing Protocol for Frequently Changing Topology with Ad-Hoc Networks," In Proc. of International Conference on Advances in Information Systems (ADVIS 2000), pages 137-146 October 2000.