-  Taisei Hayashi, Daisuke Taniuchi, Joseph Korpela, and Takuya Maekawa, "Spatio-Temporal Adaptive Indoor Positioning Using an Ensemble Approach," Elsevier Pervasive and Mobile , volume 41, pages 319-332 October 2017.
-  Takuya Maekawa and Yuki Sakumichi, "Easy to Install Indoor Positioning System That Parasitizes Home Lighting," Proc. of 2017 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence (AmI 2017), pages 124-129 April 2017.
-  Hiroaki Santo, Takuya Maekawa, and Yasuyuki Matsushita, "Device-Free and Privacy Preserving Indoor Positioning Using Infrared Retro-Reflection Imaging," Proc. of IEEE Intl Conf. on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2017), pages 141-152 March 2017.
-  Takuya Maekawa and Yuki Sakumichi, "Initial Investigation of Indoor Positioning System That Parasitizes Home Lighting," Proc. of International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2016), pages 319-321 December 2016.
-  前川 卓也, "Good Pervasive Computing Studies Require Laborious Data Labeling Efforts: Our Experience in Activity Recognition and Indoor Positioning Studies," PerCom 2017 Workshop on Annotation of useR Data for UbiquitOUs Systems (ARDUOUS2017), 2017年3月.