-  Tomoya Nakatani, Takuya Maekawa, Masumi Shirakawa, and Takahiro Hara, "Estimating the Physical Distance between Two Locations with Wi-Fi Received Signal Strength Information Using Obstacle-Aware Approach," Proc. of the ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies (IMWUT), volume 2, number 130, September 2018.
-  Akira Masuda and Takuya Maekawa, "Estimating Physical Characteristics with Body-Worn Accelerometers Based on Activity Similarities," Journal of Information Processing, volume 24, number 2, pages 237-246 March 2016.
-  Yousuke Yasuda and Takuya Maekawa, "Acceleration-Based Activity Recognition with Adaptive Training Data Selection Using Physical Characteristics Information," Rangsit Journal of Information Technology, volume 1, number 2, pages 6-15 July 2013.
-  Takuya Maekawa and Shinji Watanabe, "Training Data Selection with Users Physical Characteristics Data for Acceleration-Based Activity Modeling," ACM/Springer Personal and Ubiquitous Computing (ACM/Springer PUC), volume 17, pages 451-463 March 2013.
-  Taiki Miyanishi, J.Hirayama, Quan Kong, Takuya Maekawa, H.Moriya, and Takayuki Suyama, "Egocentric Video Search Via Physical Interactions," Proc. of the 30th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-16), pages 330-337 February 2016.
-  Takahiro Hara, "Mobile Search, Web Mining, and Sensing Systems for Developing Cyber Physical Systems," International Workshop on Mobile Information Retrieval for Future (MIRF 2011), Invited Talk, November 2011.